An expanding Primary provision in South Tyneside is looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September 2018 on a supply basis, which could then become permanent for the right person. Any candidates that meet the criteria below, must be available for a visit to the school before the end of the current academic year.
The right candidate will:
- Demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the provision and what the students can achieve
- Have an in depth knowledge of the current primary curriculum
- Have a proven track record of being an excellent primary practitioner
- Be able to remain calm in the face of challenging behaviour
- Have the personality to inspire and engage some of the region's most disaffected primary aged students
- Ideally be Team Teach trained
- Have the resilience to be able to cope with students that can have mental health issues and traumatic backgrounds at a very young age
- Demonstrate evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence
- Be a committed team player
- Have the resolve and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Have the patience to start every day as a clean slate
The successful candidate will:
- start on a supply basis, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff as the provision expands
- have the opportunity to join a team with a fantastic spirit, togetherness and camaraderie
- have the opportunity to become teacher in charge of the provision if the right aptitude and characteristics can be demonstrated
- Be rewarded with excellent rates of pay from day one. Paid weekly via PAYE
- Have access to lots of fantastic CPD such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness courses, all delivered completely free of charge
- be paid to scale in accordance with Agency Worker Regulations
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. You will need a current and valid DBS or be willing to apply for one, full assistance can be provided.