Key Stage 2 Teacher
Marlbrook Primary School
- Quick apply
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience and willingness to embrace additional curriculum management opportunities.
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- September 2018
- Apply by:
- 9 February 2018
Due to an increase in pupil numbers across the schools in our collaboration we require a good/outstanding class teacher.
Marlbrook Collaboration is an Alliance of 4 schools with mixed Ofsted judgements, all working together to give children the best education possible so that they can achieve their dreams and ambitions.
Post NQT applicants must be willing to take up curriculum coordinating roles across our 4 schools. We are looking to develop leaders across the collaboration and welcome applications from candidates wanting to move into middle/senior management positions.
Marlbrook Collaboration can offer you:
• A forward thinking and creative place to work,
• A fast-paced environment where children’s learning and development is at the heart of everything we do,
• Opportunities to develop professionally with a hardworking team of colleagues. We are looking for inspiring, good and outstanding teachers who will:
• Be excellent team players, but also able to work on their own initiative,
• Be committed to raising standards for every child,
• Be willing and able to work across age-group phases,
• Have a commitment to making a difference across the school through motivating and inspiring children and colleagues,
• Have a secure knowledge of how children learn and
• Will understand the role that positive self-esteem and self-confidence have in supporting learning.
Marlbrook Primary school has been designated a National Teaching School. We are accredited as National Leaders in Education and a National Support School by the National College for Leadership. Marlbrook School is also the Executive Leadership for three other schools; Little Dewchurch C of E Primary School, Ewyas Harold Primary School and St Martin’s Primary School. Marlbrook Collaboration is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. As an equal opportunities employer, Marlbrook welcomes applications from professionals irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
The closing date for the receipt of applications will be noon on Thursday 8th February. Interviews will be held on Thursday 15th February.
Visits to Marlbrook school are welcome on Monday January 29th 10.30, Tuesday January 30th 10.30, Tuesday January 30th 13.30 and Wednesday January 31st 16.00.
Visits to St Martin's school are also availible on request.
Please contact our Admin team, Ann Griffiths & Tracey Pennington to book tour times and for an application pack : email@example.com Tel: 01432 266643.
About Marlbrook Primary School
- Marlbrook Primary School
- Green Croft, Redhill, Hereford
- HR2 7NT
- United Kingdom
The staff at Marlbrook Community Primary School are committed to working together to contribute to the healthy growth and development of all our children.
We aim for each child to reach their full potential, to be confident and to develop a positive attitude towards their own learning. We will provide a wide range of learning opportunities for the children, encourage them to value their own achievements and to celebrate the success of others. Our high expectations for achievement include good behaviour, tolerance, co-operation and fairness.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.