Smart Teachers has teamed up with a performing catholic primary school in Isleworth (TW7) who are keen to build a reliable pool of candidates to cover their ad hoc needs on both a short and long term basis. The school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and actively encourage a happy, safe and secure environment for both staff and students. The successful candidates will adopt a caring and enthusiastic nature, eager to work alongside a very friendly and energetic team of teachers and support staff. Smart teachers consistently receives positive feedback from the existing staff at the school, with regards to the behaviour of the students and general morale within the school. If you are a KS2 teacher, looking for the flexibility to work at a lovely school on a day to day/short-term basis, smart teachers would love to hear from you!
About the Role
• KS2 Teachers
• Supply to start depending of the ad hoc needs of the school
• Experience working within KS2
• Responsible for the learning and success of all pupils
• £130- £145, depending on experience
About the School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Caring and nurturing environment for both teachers and staff
• Energetic and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
• Very good behaviour
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Experience in KS2
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS1202KS2TStMC.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.