Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a large multi-cultural primary school in Bexley. This role would be to start in September 2019 and is on an ongoing temporary basis. For the right candidate this could become a permanent appointment with scope for progression. The school is keen to employ an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who is dedicated to helping the children achieve their full potential and is currently able to be flexible with the year group based on best fit.
About the Role
• Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
• Full time temporary ongoing role from September 2019
• Daily rate between £140 and £165
About the School
• Large multicultural school in Bexley
• Strong supportive senior leaders
• Scope for progression in the school
• Based in Bexley, close to overland trains
In order to be considered for this role, Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB7551.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.