SUTTON ST JAMES CP SCHOOL, BELLS DROVE, SUTTON ST JAMES, SPALDING, LINCS, PE12 0JG Telephone: 01945440209 School Website: www.sutton-st-james.lincs.sch.uk
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER (TLR available for candidate with appropriate leadership experience and expertise)
We require an excellent classroom practitioner to join our dedicated team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our thriving School.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
• Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children
• Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
• Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
• Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
• Have a caring and positive attitude
In return we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
• Working with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn
• Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development and growth of our School
• Join a very professional and able staff team
If you feel this may be the career opportunity you are looking for and you believe you can contribute to our journey towards becoming an outstanding school we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, to meet the children, staff and Headteacher. Please contact the school office on 01945 440209 to arrange an appointment.
Visit dates: By arrangement with the school office prior to closing date.
Closing date: 12 noon 13th October 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail / telephone
Interview date: Week commencing 16th October 2017
Application forms are available from the school by sending a SAE to the address above or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.