Key Stage 2 Teacher required for August 2020 or earlier by mutual agreement for the Qatar Petroleum Schools
Applications are invited from ambitious, well qualified and highly motivated individuals with a minimum of four years full time teaching experience, who can demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning and a secure understanding of the National Curriculum for England.
Our vision is for our students to be high achieving, healthy and happy individuals, well prepared to take their place as global citizens and leaders of the future.
To support this vision we are seeking a high quality Key Stage 2 teacher with excellent experience and references who will:
- Use in-depth knowledge of the 2014 National Curriculum to provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students
- Understand how to fulfil the needs of young learners, many of whom have a home language other than English, ensuring they can become secure learners ready to independently access the curriculum at Key Stage 2 and beyond
- Develop young people who are uniquely aware of themselves as learners and the potential role they have in contributing to an increasingly connected global world
- Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning
- Engage Teaching Assistants in the observation and teaching process, ensuring both quality of input to children and accurate recording of achievement throughout
- Use their knowledge and experience of educational programs and practices such as Target Tracker, GL Assessment Suite, White Rose Maths and Read Write Inc
- Provide language rich learning environments to ensure rapid English language acquisition
- Ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- Maintain accurate formative and summative assessment records that link to all learning
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children
- Actively participate in and offer areas of staff CPD
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for outstanding professionals who are eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our schools are internationally focused and both are seen as important hubs for the communities they serve, educating approximately 1350 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities and 50 languages. The schools enjoy state-of-the-art purpose built premises that are well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant Primary curriculum, which has the National Curriculum for England and QP Values at its heart.
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum.
Highly Competitive Salary and Package details
You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
Please apply immediately with a one-page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph. For VISA purposes, we will also require the following information:
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Nationality 4) Number of dependents 5) Nationality and age of dependents 6) QTS Status
Please send your complete application to QP.firstname.lastname@example.org
Penny has placed a number of teachers at QP Schools since 2010. She has visited on multiple occasions and is therefore very familiar with the schools.
Please feel free to contact her if you wish to discuss a potential application.
Penny Kontopyrghou, Office: +44 (0)20 7259 8771 Mobile: +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.