Accredited by both BSME and CIE, PACE British School is the newest school in the PACE Education Group offering the UK National Curriculum for children aged 4-18.
Due to increased demand and school expansion, we are seeking committed, dynamic and passionate teachers to join and grow with our international team.
The right candidate will have a passion for outstanding teaching and learning, an ability to meet individual needs and a determination to develop one’s self both personally and professionally.
You will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (NQT's are welcome to apply)
- Experience of the UK National Curriculum
- A passion and drive for outstanding teaching and learning
- An excellent rapport with children and families
- A positive attitude
- Resilience and a sense of humour
- A team player with a solution based approach to challenges.
PACE British school, Sharjah
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 12 years