Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a primary school located in the London Borough of Southwark. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well-respected and successful faith school and supportive team to teach a responsive and well-behaved class. This primary school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, has plenty of outdoor space for the children as well as large and comfortable classrooms. Experience is preferred but the role is open to someone who has a proven record of accomplishment of outstanding classroom practice. The full time Key Stage 2 Teacher role will commence in September 2019 on a temporary basis with the potential to continue as permanent for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Key Stage 2 Teacher
• Full time
• September 2019 start
• Temporary role with potential to become permanent
• Daily rate from £145 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
• Inclusive Faith school
• Rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED in most recent inspection
• Supportive and welcoming leadership
• Strong values which both parents and children subscribe to
• Located within zone 2, and in east reach of public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB0820.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.