We are looking for an outstanding KS2 Teacher to join our friendly and motivated team. We are a successful growing 3 form entry multi-cultural school and are very proud of our many achievements. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. This position is offered on a Fixed Term contract until the end of the academic year, with the possibility of extension and/or becoming permanent.
Our children are looking for teachers who:
- Love teaching
- Enjoy making learning fun
- Are firm but fair
- Are good listeners
- Are good at explaining things
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are all the above
- Have the ability to inspire children
- Demonstrate and develop outstanding classroom practice
- Have a secure knowledge of Key Stage 2
- Are well organised and have high aspirations for all pupils
- Show a commitment to inclusion
- Have positive behaviour strategies
- Are productive team players
In turn we offer:
- Great children, who are eager to learn
- A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
- An inviting and well-resourced learning environment
- A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
- Strong community links
- Supportive governors and parents
- An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Salary details: Main Pay Range – Inner London (£28,660 to £39,006)
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, overseas checks and receipt of satisfactory references.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please call our school office on 0208 699 8548 to arrange an appointment.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available at www.lewisham.gov.uk and should be emailed to the School Business Manager at email@example.com . Please note CV’s will not be accepted. References will be requested for those shortlisted ONLY and prior to interview.
12 noon on Friday 6th October 2017.
Interviews week commencing 9th October 2017