Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ three form entry Primary School in Uxbridge. This part time position for a Year 4 / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher is available from January 2019 and will be a temporary fixed term contract until July 2019. The position for a Year 4 / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will be for two days per week (days can be flexible) as part of a job share. NQTs are also welcome to apply. The school has a brand new building with large outdoor space, a state of the art ICT suite and staff car parking available. The successful Year 4 / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will join a school that is known for its inclusive ethos and will become part of a thriving KS2 Team that encourages children to become lifelong learners.
About the Role
· Year 4 / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
· Part time temporary fixed term contract
· Job share for two days per week (days can be flexible)
· January 2019 – July 2019
· Daily rate from £135, dependent on experience
About the School
· Three form entry Primary School
· ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Brand new building
· Large outdoor space
· State of the art ICT suite
· Staff car parking available
· Located near Uxbridge – easily accessible from the Piccadilly, Metropolitan and Central line
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT13298.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.