Smart Teachers is recruiting a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 Teaching Assistant /KS2 TA for one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools to start after the February half term. This is a temporary role contracted until the end of the academic year with the potential to turn into a permanent position. The school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is situated a short walk from an underground station in NW London. The Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 Teaching Assistant /KS2 TA must have classroom experience.
About the Role
· Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 Teaching Assistant /KS2 TA
· Working as a general and SEN TA across Years 3-6
· Full time
· 19th February start
· Must be flexible and happy to offer different support each day
· Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience )
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team – excellent school for NQTs and teacher training
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground. Onsite parking is also available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant / KS2 Teaching Assistant /KS2 TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.