Vision for Education is looking to recruit a confident Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and work in a local primary school based in Lincoln. This is a temporary role supporting students across Key Stage 2 classes due to start immediately with the possibility of longer term bookings.
The desired Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant will be highly motivated, creative and committed to improving the outcomes for all pupils. You will have the ability to inspire and enthuse pupils, this Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant role will see you supporting 7 – 11 year olds in the classroom, in small groups and even 1:1.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Hold Level 2/3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent
• Have previous experience supporting Key Stage 2 pupils
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As the successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jess in our Lincolnshire branch.