KEY STAGE 3 ENGLISH CO-ORDINATOR
TLT MPS/UPS SCALE
TLR 2b £4,530
A recruitment allowance of up to £2000 may be available to a suitably experienced candidate
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require as soon as possible, an enthusiastic, full-time, permanent Key Stage 3 English Co-ordinator with KS2 Transition to join our hard working English Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school. This could be an exciting first promotion for a determined colleague or might suit an experienced colleague looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate:
• Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in English;
• Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
• Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student;
• Will be confident to deliver CPD on to colleagues;
• Will be confident in monitoring colleagues’ work;
• Will have the ability to build on the excellent relationships with the feeder schools.
• Will lead on transition from KS2 to KS3 English, maintaining and developing our excellent relationships with feeder schools.
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey Academy’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Friday 18th October 2019.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.