We are looking for an exceptional SENCo to fully support the Headteacher and SLT in the school’s journey to excellence. The successful candidate will be passionate about developing our school and will have the ability to motivate and develop staff in a team which prides itself as being collaborative and supportive.
This post would suit an aspirational KS2, KS3 or KS4 Teacher - SENCo with a passion for working with pupils with SEND.
As our SENCo, you will be able to inspire exceptional teaching, learning and pastoral development throughout school and continue to build upon our current success. You will understand the importance of data as a tool to track pupil progress and will identify a range of evaluation strategies to lead the school in all aspects of its success.
Philip Southcote School offers the opportunity to work:
- In a school that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
- With fantastic pupils who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
- Within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
- With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
- Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
- The opportunity to develop your career.
- Committed to creating outstanding pupil experiences and learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making Philip Southcote School outstanding, we would love to have you on our team. The pupils, staff and Governors warmly invite you to visit us and see the ‘Southcote Community” in action. We are sure you will experience our friendly, relaxed atmosphere and get a taste of how rewarding your work will be.
Please contact Mel Sullivan on 01932 562326 or go to http://www.philipsouthcoteschool.co.uk/ for more information about the school.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 24 May 2021, although applications will be considered on receipt.
Interviews to take place Wednesday 26 May 2021 or sooner for suitable candidates.
To apply, please visit our website www.philipsouthcoteschool.co.uk/vacancies/ where you will find the job description and application form. Completed Application Forms should be emailed to email@example.com addressed FAO the Headteacher.
Philip Southcote School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references in line with our Safer Recruitment checks.
Philip Southcote School
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years