Key Stage Coordinator of English and Tutor 0.7 FTE
We require a highly skilled and talented teacher of English to teach English at Key Stages 3 and 4. This is a part time, maternity cover commencing 19th February 2018 for 1 year, or the earlier return of the postholder.
• The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and hugely oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• Exciting opportunities in a school with two well established specialisms in Performing Arts and Mathematics with Computing
• A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
• A well-qualified, highly motivated and engaging teacher of English able to deliver outstanding lessons across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3 and 4.
• Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking department and faculty
• Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our web-site for further details and application pack: www.cotham.bristol.sch.uk
Telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: 9.00 am Thursday 18th January
Interviews are likely to be held: week commencing Monday 22nd January