Key Stage Two Primary Classroom Teachers
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term – 2 years, renewable
TLC International School
TLC is a private Nursery, Early Years and Primary School located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Our programmes follow the National Curriculum guidelines and benchmarks for England and Wales within an international context.
As a medium sized and growing school we seek to provide a holistic approach to teaching that recognises the importance of social as well as academic achievement.
Our 300+ pupils represent more than 50 different cultures and nationalities, a resource we celebrate and draw on in our learning and school events.
TLC is looking for primary classroom teachers who:
- hold a degree level qualification
- have a professional teaching qualification (eg PGCE or BEd)
- have a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience
- demonstrate a high level of competence in teaching and learning skills
- are committed team players who enjoy being part of a friendly team of professionals
- enjoy the challenge of being part of a developing school project
- A tax free salary
- Private healthcare provision
- A supportive environment where every staff member has a voice
How to Apply
Please send an application letter, CV and a recent photograph to:
Veronika Monteith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 1 April 2018
Further information about TLC may be obtained from our website at www.tlcoman.com