Due to continued expansion Hua Hin International School
is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher for August 2018.
Hua Hin International School is a unique and very special new International School set within stunning mountain scenery, yet within easy reach of Hua Hin’s extensive beaches. Bangkok is just 2 ½ hours away.
We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher who is able to bring learning alive for our children. You will be joining a very committed and stable team and have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our fast growing, dynamic school.
- Commitment to ‘live’ our values;
- Experience of the English National KS2 curriculum;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire children;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- Desire to take learning beyond the classroom and enjoy our beautiful environment;
- Be open to new challenges, thinking and extending your own horizons.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Interviews will take place in London in the week beginning March 5th 2018 or in Thailand by arrangement.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org