Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher to work within a “good” junior school in Lewisham. This is a full time permanent position starting September 2019. The KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher will be working within a well-established team to deliver high quality, outstanding lessons. The school is flexible on year group and can accommodate those with a specific specialism, or preference for a particular year.
The primary school has an excellent reputation, and is entirely child centred in its approach. Diversity is celebrated and the school utilises the values-based education approach to teaching and learning. As a three-form entry school, teamwork and collaborative work and learning is encouraged, for both pupil and teacher alike. The team works hard, to not only achieve excellent results, but also provide a positive learning environment supported by the values being modelled by the entire school community.
If you are seeking a KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher role in a supportive and successful setting, please apply.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher
- Full time permanent role
- Up to £40000 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Easily accessible supportive primary school
- ‘Good Ofsted report
- Modern facilities
- Established and friendly team of staff
- Embraces a creative approach to teaching
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher / Key Stage Two Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
- Previous experience teaching in Key Stage Two (desirable)
- OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference DXF37692.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.