Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Kindergarten Teacher for Al Rayana Charter School commencing academic year 2020- 2021.
The school provides high quality education and follows the American Common Core Curriculum.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
• BA in Education (Early Years or Child Development Studies)
• Experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, age and ethnic background
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
• Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Fully Furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Medical Insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues