We're currently recruiting for a Kindergarten Teacher for an International Academy in China
Bright Academy was founded in Beijing in 2017. On the premise of maintaining an open mind and a long-term perspective, we are committed to fusing the essences of Chinese and leading international teaching methods to provide a high-quality and innovative learning environment. Bright Academy was established to provide an international education for the expatriate communities in Beijing, as well as, for the children of internationally-minded Chinese nationals.
The academy will officially open in August 2018. They will apply to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in 2018 and adopt the IB Primary Years Program (PYP), which stresses the importance of inquiry-based learning and the education of the whole child. They will also emphasize their Chinese program, which includes Chinese language study, history and culture.
You will need to have :
- min. Bachelor degree
- Teaching qualification with QTS
- Min. 2 years' teaching experience
Responsibilities and other Details:
- Student age range: 3-6 years old
- Class size: 12-15 students/class
- Class length: Our school schedule is based on 40 periods of 40 minutes per week. A full teaching load in a week is generally 30 -35 periods. The non-contact periods are allocated for planning, preparation, classroom management, and general meetings with colleagues and parents.
- Working Days & Hours: 190-200 working days/year; 8:00am-4:00pm
- Curriculum: IBPYP
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: Yes
- On board Training: Yes
- After school meetings: staff meetings are compulsory for all teachers and are held once a week after school. Teachers are required to attend after school collaborative planning meetings and any other meetings as asked by the Administration.
- Flight: Flight ticket coming to China; one annual fight ticket during the contract.
- Visa: Sponsored legal Z work visa.
- Arrival: Airport pickup assistance.
- On boarding: Ground service assistance
- Insurance: International health insurance
- Net monthly income: RMB22, 000-28,000 depending on experience
- Housing: RMB8, 000 housing allowance/month
- Airfare Bonus: One annual return ticket
- Public Holiday: Yes, both Chinese and Western holidays (as specified in the school calendar)
- Annual Paid Holiday: Yes
- Sick Leave: 10 working days per academic year
- Pay Day: The 10th day of every month
- Annual salary increase based on work performance
You could be teaching in China by August this year! To discuss the opportunities call Laura Ooms on 0203 194 3030 .
To apply, click the apply button or email your CV to email@example.com