Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Early Years Childhood Teacher with EAL or English specialism for Al Mushrif Kindergarten Charter School for the start of the next academic year 2021-2022.
The school provides high quality education and follows the American Common Core Curriculum (Massachusetts).
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
- Bachelor degree in Education (Early Years or Child Development Studies) or or Bachelor in a related subject and PGCE or equivalent Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a KG Teacher.
- Specialized in teaching English as a second language.
- Experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
- Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
- Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful on our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volume of applications and robust selection process, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 10 business days.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 1 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Proficient in English.
Al Mushrif School
Al Bukhari Street, Al Mushrif Region, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years