Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton invites applications from qualified early childhood teachers to lead this Queensland Approved Kindergarten Centre in 2020. St Francis Xavier Catholic Kindergarten received the outstanding result of ‘Exceeding the National Quality Standard’ in its recent Assessment and Rating.
Applications are now open for the following vacancy: -
- Full Time Continuing Kindergarten Teacher/Director (38HPW) commencing January 2020
The successful applicants will demonstrate a deep commitment to providing quality Catholic education and learning based on a personal faith as well as be a highly trained and qualified professional with significant experience in the provision of high-quality early childhood education programs. You will have well developed organisational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work well in a team, as well as the ability to work independently.
We offer generous incentives including:-
- Competitive salary structure for teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa of Westfund Health Insurance
Please download an application using the links below and submit your application to:
Mrs Kathryn Byrne
Early Learning and Care Coordinator
Catholic Education Office
Po Box 524
Rockhampton QLD 4700
Phone 07 4994 8000
Applications close Friday 30 August 2019.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures.
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference..
About St Francis Xavier Catholic Kindergarten Mackay
Phone 07 4994 9328
Location 48 Holland Street West Mackay Q 4740
Postal Address 48 Holland Street West Mackay Q 4740