Applications are invited for the following vacancy at an Independent, non-selective Islamic K-12 School, located in Sydney's Western suburbs. The school is co-educational with approximately 1000 students. Staff are committed to pursuing academic excellence, and enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with the community. It offers a great environment, with supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
• Kindergarten Teacher
• Full-time, Temporary position
• Three term contract, with the potential to become an ongoing position
• Commencing Term 2 2021
• Be a qualified Primary Teacher
• Newly Qualified Teachers encouraged to apply
• Experience with Early Childhood Education advantageous
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have a willingness to contribute to the school community
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547783BA, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales