We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy catering team. Previous experience of working in a kitchen is required and a basic food hygiene certificate would be an advantage. Full training will be provided. The ability to relate to young people and good communication skills are essential.
This role is for 16 hours a week term time only plus 4 additional cleaning days to be worked in the school holidays.
Why choose Driffield School and Sixth Form?
• We have high expectations of our students and we esteem the qualities of tolerance, courtesy and hard work in the daily life of our school
• A welcoming, talented and committed team will embrace and support you in your career
• We are a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
• You can access in-house career opportunities across the Trust
• It is an exciting time to join The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us
In addition to working at Driffield School and Sixth Form, you will become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, The Snaith School, Driffield School and Sixth Form and Hunsley Primary School. Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
We encourage you to:
• Watch our video below to gain more insight into our Trust
• Visit our site
• Discuss the role with us.
Applications are to be received no later than 9 am on 18 September 2019.
If you would like to discuss this role further and visit the school, please contact Laura Sanders, HR Assistant at 01377 232362 or by email at email@example.com
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Please note: if you do not hear any more within 4 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application will not have been short-listed, should you wish to seek feedback on your application, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources team at the school.
The Education Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.