Key Stage Two Class Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Key stage two teacher to join our team from September 2019. As a committed and inspiring teacher, you will join a well-resourced, outstanding school committed to ensuring every child reaches their full potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone innovative and aspiring to join a team committed to developing teaching and learning in an oversubscribed, happy school with a strong family feel, for a one year fixed term contract. There is high possibility for this position to become permanent.
Situated within a short walk to Canada Water station on the Jubilee line and overlooking Southwark Park, we are well placed for inspiring trips with all London has to offer whilst enjoying spacious grounds.
We are passionate about standards, delivering high-quality teaching within a broad, rich curriculum. We have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children with excellent behaviour for learning.
At St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School we offer:
• A nurturing and high achieving school, unique in its context;
• Motivated, well-rounded and excited children, eager to learn;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within the school
• A team of motivated, committed and talented staff
• Supportive parents and governors
We are seeking a teacher who will:
• Have QTS (NQTs welcome)
• Be supportive of our Christian ethos
• Have high expectation both of standards and of behaviour
• Enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and creative curriculum;
• Bring a sense of excitement to lessons;
• Understand how best to develop individual pupils’ potential;
• Be energetic and strongly self-motivated;
• Be an effective communicator and team player;
• Be very organised yet able to work flexibly.
Both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply; we warmly welcome visits to the school.
To apply, please contact the school office by email or telephone: email@example.com 02072374036
St Joseph’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References and full DBS disclosure will be undertaken before an appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 17th June 2019
Interviews (envisaged): Monday 24th June 2019