Crampton Primary School wish to invite applications for a Class Teacher. We are seeking to appoint a teacher with energy, vision and enthusiasm, someone who can inspire our children.
OFSTED February 2014 judged our school to be Outstanding and recognised that our care, guidance and support ensure that all our pupils are exceptionally well looked after. “The personal development of pupils at Crampton is outstanding. Pupils are happy, enjoy learning and develop confidence and self-esteem.
We would like someone who:
- is an outstanding teacher
- works well within a team
- can inspire and motivate staff and pupils to have high expectations about what they achieve
- has enthusiasm and passion for learning
- is aspirational
In return we can offer:
- a warm, friendly diverse school community
- a commitment to professional development
- the opportunity to influence and develop leadership across the school and the development of a stimulating and creative curriculum
Crampton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing Date: – Friday 16th February 2018. Interviews to be held week beginning 26th February 2018.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Please return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crampton Primary School is situated 5 minutes from Kennington or Elephant & Castle tube station, is outside the congestion and has parking facilities.