Preston Park is looking for exceptional KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers to join our vibrant school
Preston Park is a thriving three/four form entry, fully inclusive and diverse community school set in the heart of Wembley, Brent.
At Preston Park we are proud to educate children from all over the world and strive to ensure that all children are ‘Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow’ for truly inspirational learning experiences.
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at Preston Park. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners.
Our school is well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds, wildlife nature reserve and a sensory quad area.
Preston Park are working towards becoming a recognised school leading on STEAM, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths. Preston Park’s approach to learning is through a creative curriculum and the school has specialist teachers in Science, Music, Art and Modern Foreign Languages who provide PPA cover to our teachers.
We are looking for creative and committed outstanding teachers to join our team. We guarantee an outstanding work environment, superb resources and an inspirational team to work with.
What we can offer:
• Programme of bespoke professional development
• Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
• Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
Please come to visit us – we look forward to meeting you
The successful candidates will be:
• Experienced and highly skilled in delivering the new primary curriculum
• Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
• Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a ‘can do’ attitude
• A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
• A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
• Resilient and able to hit the ground running
• Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
Visits to the school are welcome, please call Jayashri Varsani on the school telephone number 02089043602 to arrange your visit.
Salary: MPS £29,664.00 - £40,372.00 UPS £44,489.00 - £48,244.00 Inner London. (
Application Process: Completed application forms (CV's cannot be accepted) to be emailed to Jayashri Varsani firstname.lastname@example.org or posted back to the school.
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Monday 28th October 2019 or as soon as the positions are filled
Interviews: As and when successful candidates are shortlisted.
Preston Park is a Safeguarding School committed to promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB checks.