The Governors of St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School, Weymouth are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring KS1 Class Teacher for September 2018. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required September 2018
Salary: Teachers’ Main Scale (M2-M6)
Contract: Fixed Term for 1 year
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01305 782600.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Thursday 24th May 2018
Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018
Due to the forthcoming half term, please note that successful candidates will be telephoned/emailed immediately after shortlisting and invited to interview on Friday 25th May.