Key Stage 1/EYFS Teacher
Fixed term (in the first instance) from September 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Stage 1/EYFS Teacher to join our developing school.
Following our last inspection, Knowleswood was judged to be good in four of the five key areas of inspection. We are looking for someone who will work with us to move the school towards good in all areas and then onto outstanding.
• A developing school that is striving to achieve excellence
• A positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
• Supportive leadership, governors, staff and parents
• A commitment to your professional development
• A positive school ethos that celebrates success and is committed to inclusion
• A healthy work-life balance
The successful candidate will:
• Strive to be an exceptional classroom teacher
• Work with a genuine child-centred approach
• Have a strong commitment to ensuring excellent pupil progress
• Be organised and creative in their practise
• Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues
• Enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning
To request an application pack please contact Mr A Cheeseman (Business Manager) at the school on 01274 778177 or email email@example.com
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday 15th June 2018 @ 12.00 noon
Interviews w/c: Monday 18th May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.