Tooting Primary School - an “Outstanding School ” - OFSTED June 2015
Tooting Primary School opened in September 2013 and is a successful two-form entry school. We wish to recruit for September 2021 an experienced, inspiring and dedicated KS1/KS2 Class Teacher.
Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust, comprising three local schools, we utilise the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school with five consecutive Outstanding reports.
In return, we can offer:
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
- Skilled Teaching Assistant in each class
- Inner London salary
- Latest technology and iPad for each Teacher
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers ( Music, P.E.)
- The support of strong leadership, creative, energetic and innovative team
- Great transport links
- A great location with Tooting joining the ranks of the "world’s coolest neighbourhoods” - Lonely Planet.
- Great pupils and supportive parents
- A forward-thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
Closing date: Noon on Monday 17th May 2021.
Interview date: w/c 24th May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and to raising standards and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Tooting Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Tooting Primary School, London, is a free, mixed, primary school for children aged 4-11, founded by the Graveney Trust.
The school, which was established to address what was a significant shortfall of primary places in the area, opened in September 2...