Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified KS1 / KS2 teacher to work in a primary school located in the London Borough of Hackney.
Our client is seeking a talented primary teacher to join their team on a permanent contract, starting September 2018. The school is flexible and can offer a position in any year group. This is an outstanding two-form entry primary, with an excellent reputation, and clear vision resulting in success.
This school offers a highly enriching opportunity to develop and grow in your teaching career. Training, CPD and a strong supportive team means that the school can cater for newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers seeking a new opportunity.
About the Roles
· Primary teacher (any year group)
· London Borough of Hackney
· Full-time, permanent teaching job
· QTS, NQT or OS teachers may apply
· September 2018 start
About the School
· Easily accessible, close to overground and underground stations
· Small, one-form entry school
· A strong focus on extra-curricular activities, including film club, knitting, computing and tennis
· A lovely outside space with a ‘world garden’ and nature area
· World-class technology embraced throughout the school
In order to be considered for this role, KS1 / KS2 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven teaching experience in the last two years
· Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain references from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXS28720.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.