KS1 and KS2 TEACHERS
Full Time MPS/UPS/NQT welcome to apply
TLR available for Maths or Computing
We welcome applications of all faiths.
English Martyrs’ School prides itself on being a highly inclusive and welcoming school where children are eager to learn and all our staff are dedicated to raising standards to improve children’s learning and achievement. We are very proud of our great team of hard working; dedicated staff and we invite you to consider joining us.
We are seeking to appoint energetic and inspirational teachers who share our vision of high expectations, achievement and a passion for learning.
- Dynamic staff who enjoy working together
- Well behaved pupils who are inquisitive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Strong commitment to staff development
- Committed and caring Governing body
- On-going Professional Development
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational classroom teacher
- Be dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
- Possess energy and enthusiasm
- Provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children
- Be committed to the ethos of the school.
If you are interested in joining our school team, applicants are welcome to visit our school. Please contact the school office on 0207 703 4726 or email Mrs N Johnstone email@example.com to arrange a suitable and convenient time. The school has excellent public transport links and is just 10 minutes walk from the Elephant and Castle station.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and Job description, alternatively these documents are available to download from our school website, Our School / vacancies.
Closing date for applications: 4.00pm – 22nd May 2018
Interviews to be held 24th May 2018
English Martyrs’ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and the successful candidates will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service checks.