We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic KS1/KS2 teacher to join our hard working and dedicated team, initially to work with KS2.
- Do you have a proven track record of an outstanding ability to ensure all children make impressive progress through inspiring first class teaching and learning?
- Do you have high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and your pupils?
- Are you committed to creating a stimulating learning environment, which challenges children to reach high standards?
- Are you highly organised with the ability to establish effective learning routines and able to work as a part of a small dedicated team?
If so, we are interested in hearing from you.
We can offer you:
- Children who love to learn
- Ongoing development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally
- Opportunities to further develop leadership skills
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to rapid school improvement
- A strong Catholic ethos
Priory has a dedicated staff team who are committed to rapid school improvement.
If you feel you have the experience and qualities we need and are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself whilst making a significant contribution to the outcomes for our children, then we want to hear from you!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure for these posts.
To book a visit to the school please contact the school office on 01803 328480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 5th February 2018 at Midday
Interview Date: Friday 9th February