We are looking to appoint an inspirational and creative teacher who has a passion for learning. This exciting opportunity to join our team comes into effect from September 2018 on full time permanent basis. Dependent on the skills of the successful candidate the post could be in KS1 or Lower KS2
We seek individuals who:
- Are dedicated, reflective and can engage all children in a variety of learning opportunities in order to secure high outcomes;
- Are willing to go the extra mile with a positive approach to all situations and who can think creatively and problem solve;
- Have a total commitment to an inclusive and caring environment and to the success of every child;
- Are creative and innovative;
- Have the ability to develop positive relationships with parents and the wider community.
In return we offer:
- Amazing children who are a delight to teach and who display a range of dispositions and attitudes to learning;
- A very friendly and welcoming community;
- A teaching team who are open to new ideas and supportive of all
Our school is located in Exmouth and is situated in beautiful grounds.
Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
If you think you may be interested but would like to talk about the role, please ring the school office on 01395264875 to talk to the Headteacher.
Please email email@example.com for an application form, or send a large stamped addressed envelope to the school.
Please apply by 3pm on the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure check is required for this post.