Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time KS1 Primary Teacher (Autism/SLD) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local SEND School in the Newcastle local authority.
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff to primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
At Vision for Education we offer a Guaranteed Payment Scheme which is devised to offer teachers and support staff a degree of security until Vision for Education can secure the individual a longer-term placement (4 weeks or more).
In order to be successful, the candidate must be able to/have the following:
- Be a Primary or Secondary Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Must be available to work 5 days a week
- Must have a valid driving license and access to a vehicle
- Must have experience working with children within a SEND environment
- A calm and nurturing personality
- An understanding and empathetic attitude towards young people who have complex needs
- Experience working in a KS1 Environment
- Must be Team Teach Trained or willing to complete the relevant training. This will be provided by Vision
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
- Be guaranteed a minimum of £300-650 per week whether you work or not
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne branch on 01912291386.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.