Location – Widnes
Required ASAP, ongoing until the end of school year
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are detailed below.
Vision for Education, the UK's number one supply agency, is seeking to appoint a KS1 (Key Stage 1) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Widnes. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a KS1 class which will commence ASAP.
Successful applicants will find themselves working alongside remarkable teaching practitioners with pupils who enjoy coming into school every day. Passionate, driven and dynamic teachers are encouraged to apply without delay. Recent experience of working in a KS1 class would be preferred, but applications are invited from all relevant teaching backgrounds.
This charming single-form entry school has a good track record in recent Ofsted inspections, and is keen to build upon recent successes. The senior leadership team strives to support its staff in every way, recognising that effective provision for the staff develops into an excellent learning environment for the children. Safeguarding, positivity and a welcoming atmosphere form the core beliefs of the school and maintaining excellent community links is at the forefront of the current school year.
To be considered for the position of KS1 Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Adam on our Primary Team at 0151 363 2266 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org