Smart Teachers is recruiting KS1 SEN Teacher to join a successful and popular mainstream school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This is a full time KS1 SEN Teacher position and it will be contracted for the full academic year, commencing September 2018. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
- KS1 SEN Teacher
- New ARP (Additionally resourced provision) opening in September 2018
- Children will have moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) or speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Other needs may include emotional, physical or sensory difficulties, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), dyslexia or dyspraxia
- Delivering the National Curriculum as relevant to the age and ability of the children
- Plan for children to be included in mainstream lessons for parts of each week
- Use a range of observation, assessment and monitoring strategies as a basis for setting challenging learning objectives and monitoring students’ progress and levels of attainment
- Brilliant resources available
- Full time – September 2018 start
- Inner London pay + SEN allowance – negotiable for the right person
About the School
- Three-form entry primary school located in West London
- Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
- Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
- All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
- Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
- Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
- Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 SEN Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN/ mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.