Enthusiastic, dynamic and effective teachers required for September 2019
Fixed term in the first instance to summer 2020
1 x KS1 and 1 x KS2
Salary – Teachers main/upper pay scale
Are you a highly motivated primary class teacher with the energy and enthusiasm to stimulate children to achieve beyond their expectations?
We are looking for inspirational class teachers to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an exceptional classroom teacher
• Work with a genuine child-centered approach
• Have a strong commitment to and a proven track record of ensuring excellent pupil progress
• Be very well organised and creative
• Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues
• Be dedicated to sharing responsibilities for raising standards
• Enjoy a collaborative style approach to working and learning
We can offer:
• A good school that is striving to progress
• A stimulating learning environment
• Children who are enthusiastic to learn
• PPA time with year group colleagues
• Supportive Leadership, governors, staff and parents
• Fantastic outdoor facilities
• Opportunities for further development and training
• A healthy work-life balance
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey, then we would like to hear from you.
The school was judged good in all areas at the most recent inspection in July 2016.
To request an application pack please contact the school on 01274 772175 or email email@example.com.
Visits are warmly welcomed (by arrangement).
Closing Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at noon
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a DBS check.