BALGOWAN PRIMARY SCHOOL
KS1 (Year 1) CLASS TEACHER (Maternity Cover)
Salary: Outer London Main Pay Scale
We are seeking to appoint from 1 January 2019 a KS1 class teacher to work in our large friendly primary school. Balgowan is a popular, high achieving school which received a good Ofsted in November 2017. The school operates a comprehensive induction and training programme and NQTs are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- A happy and successful school committed to securing the highest levels of achievement for all pupils.
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and a focus on learning.
- Dedicated and supportive staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities
We invite applications from teachers who:
- Are excellent classroom practitioners
- Have high expectations and can inspire pupils
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Value the partnership between school, parents and the wider community
- Will promote and safeguard the welfare of pupils at the school
Balgowan Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Balgowan implements a rigorous and robust recruitment process that gathers evidence about candidates' suitability to work with children as well as their suitability for the post in question, and has proactive safeguarding procedures in place that address inappropriate behaviour.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For an application pack and to arrange a visit please contact the school office by email or telephone. Please apply directly to school at: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21st November 2018