Year 1 Class Teacher – Full time
Year 2 Teacher – 2 days per week
Are you looking for a supportive, outstanding school? A school that provides the highest quality CPD and a caring family atmosphere? Both schools in the Barnehurst Federation are outstanding and have exceptional pupils and staff.
Our family of schools nurtures supports and challenges all staff to be the best that they can be.
We are looking to appoint inspiring and dynamic teachers to join our committed team:
We are looking for teachers who can:
- Undertake subject leadership
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Contribute to the wider life of the federation.
- Maintain and contribute towards an inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff team
We offer excellent professional development opportunities. We would also offer:
- Collaborative planning promoting higher quality partnerships with highly skilled professional members of staff
- A senior leadership team that is committed to building a career path for all staff members enabling them to achieve their future ambitions
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviours and high expectations for all
- Opportunities to work and collaborate in a variety of settings across the trust
A variety of benefits, including:
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff Care Services
- Competitive salaries
- Bespoke CPD and coaching
We encourage all candidates to visit our school where possible. Please contact the School office on 01322 334401 to arrange an appointment.
Interview date: Wednesday 21st November 2018
The Barnehurst Federation is highly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check alongside 2 references.
Information about the school
We work hard as a leadership team to create a curriculum that is forward thinking and allows us and our children to always be...'Inspired by Innovation'.
We are a high achieving school with strong links to our community. The Barnehurst Federation of schools consists of a nursery, infant and junior school. We are two form entry and pride ourselves on the quality of education that we provide for all our pupils. We are a high performing school in the London borough of Bexley. We work as one school to ensure a consistent and collaborative approach. Our children are exceptional and visitors always credit them on their behaviour and love of learning. We spend time investing in our staff and children to ensure that we create a learning environment that allows everyone to achieve their very best. We look forward to welcoming any candidate to join our strong and thriving team.
Contact Information: Please submit your application to: email@example.com