Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join a Church of England primary school in Southminster, Essex from September 2017. This one form entry school is located in a beautiful village in a rural area of Essex. The successful KS1 Teacher will be joining the school on a full time contract until the end of the academic year, with the potential to be offered a permanent position.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher
· Full time position
· MPS salary up to £33,160
· Relocation package available for overseas teachers
About the School
· Church of England primary school
· One form entry
· Links with schools in China, Pakistan and Ethiopia
· Village setting in the Essex countryside
· Strong links to the local community
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA34561.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.