Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding KS1 teachers and primary teachers with KS1 experience in the London Borough of Hackney. We have a constant flow of work across the whole borough (plus Haringey and Tower Hamlets) for regular day to day, short term and long term bookings, and are looking for either experienced KS1 Teachers or NQTs to work in our schools. Supply work is ideal if you are looking for flexibility or wishing to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the Roles
· KS1 Teachers / Primary Teachers with KS1 or Early Years’ experience
· London Borough of Hackney
· Full time or part time options available
· Day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Flexible start dates available
· Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
· Up to £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible, close to undergound and overland stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups available
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the preferred location/borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.