Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES and leading education recruitment specialist, is looking to recruit a Key Stage One teacher to join a happy and welcoming primary school on the outskirts of Peterborough, to bring fresh ideas and creativity to the school.
The part-time position will start in April and last for 1 full term. The school welcomes applications from experienced teachers and NQTs who may want to use this opportunity to contribute towards their induction year.
The school has a team of of devoted staff, who together with parents, carers and the governors aim to create an exciting, motivational learning environment. The school values each member as an individual and aim to enable each pupil to believe they can succeed their very best maximising their potential.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have QTS and be effective in their teaching of the KS1 curriculum.
- Passionate, imaginative and self-motivated teacher.
- Strong communicator and role model to young children.
- Ability to build strong relationships with others.
What we offer:
- £110-£200 a day subject to experience - paid weekly as PAYE by our in-house payroll.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- FREE CPD training courses, to help you keep up with the latest developments and advance your career.
- Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other teachers, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
- Generous refer a friend and colleagues bonus scheme.
- Friendly and experienced education consultants, who will support you throughout your placement.
How to apply
To apply, you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Simply click on the Apply button, or contact Sarah Waller at Vision for Education’s Peterborough branch for more information on 01733 371 371 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.