The Avenue Primary School seeks to recruit an inspirational KS1 Teacher for a 1 year fixed term, full time contract. The post is to start on 1st Sept 2018 but candidates who can start on 5th Nov 2018 or 1st Jan 2019 will be considered. Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs welcome.
Interview date: Thursday, 19th July 2018.
- Have a successful background in primary education particularly at KS1
- Be a high quality practitioner who flourishes with a challenge and is looking to develop their practice;
- Be dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Be organised, hard working, skilled and creative
For the right candidate we can offer:
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- Well resourced classrooms with up to date technology for every teacher;
- A highly organised and supportive team;
- Support from the Acorn Education Trust
- A clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- High quality professional development opportunities.
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit our school to experience our friendly community first-hand. To arrange a visit or informal discussion please contact Ali Purdue (Business Administrator) via the School Office on 01985 213383.
To apply please use the "apply" button below. For more information contact the School Office on 01985 213383 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit our website The Avenue Primary School and Children's Centre.
The Acorn Education Trust and Avenue Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed. We are an equal opportunities employer.