Smart Teachers are recruiting outstanding KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers / PPA Teachers to join our guaranteed supply work scheme (GWS). This scheme allows for the flexibility of supply but with the security of guaranteed income. This role is open to experienced teachers and NQTs who are KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers / PPA Teachers, and is an excellent way to explore different schools and year groups across London. You will be required to be able to teach across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 year levels as well as being flexible on travel although we will endeavour to accommodate your needs where possible. For more information on the terms and conditions feel free to contact us. We are also looking to recruit teachers for long term roles in primary and secondary schools in London and in the Home Counties.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / EYFS Teacher / PPA Teacher
· Full time or part time days
· Daily rate of £130 per day
· Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days or experience in different schools
· Guaranteed pay if we aren’t able to provide you with work one day (terms and conditions apply)
About the Schools
· Easily accessible schools close to tube and overland stations
· Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
· Roles across all year groups
· Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / EYFS Teacher / PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Welcome candidates who want to work on a daily or short-term basis
· Must reside within Zones 1 -3, and be prepared to travel for up to 1hour 15 minutes
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS1111.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.