Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / EYFS Teachers / PPA Teachers / Primary Teachers to join our pool of candidates working with our primary schools in Merton, South London. We can provide flexible day to day work as well as short and long term roles in a range of schools and year groups. A benefit of working with Smart Teachers is, you are assigned to a consultant who will look for work suitable to your needs and experience. We work with a variety of schools and levels. NQT’s, experienced and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / EYFS Teacher / PPA Teacher / Primary Teacher
· Full time or part time
· Daily rate starting at £130 per day – depending on experience and length of contract
· Ideal for candidates looking for flexible working days
· Schools also looking for teachers to cover short term and long term contracts as well
· NQTs are welcome to apply
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / EYFS Teacher / PPA Teacher / Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Working with Smart Teachers gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number BXB3333.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.