Smart Teachers is recruiting KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / PPA Teachers / Primary Teachers / EYFS Teachers for supply work in a variety of schools across the London borough of Lewisham. Smart Teachers has long standing relationships with many schools and we work to provide them with high calibre Primary Teachers. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. There is an opportunity that there will be long term contracts available. If you are a KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher with the ability to adapt we want to hear from you!
About the Role
· KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher
· Day to day supply in the London borough of Lewisham
· Flexible work
· Part time / full time or contracted work options
· From £120 per day - depending on experience
· Potential of securing a long term position for the right candidate
· Your own consultant dedicated to finding work tailored to your availability
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / PPA Teacher / Primary Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Be willing to travel at least 30-40 minutes
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number AMBA0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.