Smart Teachers is looking for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to work as daily supply for primary schools in Southwark, South West London. There is a high demand for supply in this area, as well as in surrounding boroughs. When registering with Smart Teachers you are assigned to a dedicated consultant who will look for work suitable to your needs and experience. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility, or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. Short term and long term roles are also available to those teachers looking for something more consistent. We work with a variety of schools and welcome applications from both NQTs and more experienced KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Supply to start immediately
· Day-to-day, short- and long-term blocks available
· Flexibility to tailor your work options (no ties to a fixed contract)
· Daily rate from £130
In order to be considered for supply, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE / Bachelor of Education / equivalent qualification with QTS)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Have proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TZM1211.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.