KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
- Quick apply
- Daily rate starting at £120
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Supply
- Start date:
- Apply by:
- 28 December 2017
Smart Teachers is looking for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to work as daily supply for an independent primary school in Wandsworth, South West London. There is a high demand for supply for this school as well as other schools in the area throughout the academic year. The school is set across 4 old houses and has a maximum of 13 students in each class.
Smart Teachers is busy recruiting NQTs and experienced KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers for day to day supply, short term, and long term blocks which often have the potential to turn into permanent contracts.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Supply to start ASAP
· Long term roles to start from January 2018
· Full time or part time available
· Daily rate starting at £120 – depending on experience and length of booking
About the School
· Independent school
· All girls aged from 3 till 11 years old
· 1-2 form entry
· Excellent ISI Report from 2011 with a regulatory inspection completed in 2017
· Students are well behaved and eager to learn
· Small class sizes
· Supportive and encouraging senior leadership team
· Located in Wandsworth
· Roles also available in a diverse range of schools including academies, state maintained, multicultural and inclusive
In order to be considered for this role and others, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV1918.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
About Smart Teachers
- Smart Teachers
- Salisbury House, 29 Finsbury Square
- EC2M 5QQ
- United Kingdom
With teams in London and across Australia, Smart Teachers recruit education professionals internationally to fill a wide range of school based roles in teaching, leadership, special needs and learning support.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.