Smart Teachers is looking for KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to work as daily supply for an independent primary school in Wandsworth, South West London. There is a high demand for supply for this school as well as other schools in the area throughout the academic year. The school is set across 4 old houses and has a maximum of 13 students in each class.
Smart Teachers is busy recruiting NQTs and experienced KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers for day to day supply, short term, and long term blocks which often have the potential to turn into permanent contracts.
About the Role
· KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Supply to start ASAP
· Long term roles to start from January 2018
· Full time or part time available
· Daily rate starting at £120 – depending on experience and length of booking
About the School
· Independent school
· All girls aged from 3 till 11 years old
· 1-2 form entry
· Excellent ISI Report from 2011 with a regulatory inspection completed in 2017
· Students are well behaved and eager to learn
· Small class sizes
· Supportive and encouraging senior leadership team
· Located in Wandsworth
· Roles also available in a diverse range of schools including academies, state maintained, multicultural and inclusive
In order to be considered for this role and others, the KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV1918.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.