ST MARY’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, BODMIN
KS2 Class Teacher: Temporary full-time from January 2018 or before.
The Governors of St Mary's Catholic Primary School are looking for an excellent class teacher who is passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning, committed to achieving high standards and supportive of the ethos of our school. We require a teacher who can inspire our children, be a pro-active member of our school team and join in the wider life of our wonderful school community.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- Inspire children and consistently demonstrate at least good teaching
- Demonstrate high expectations and standards for all children
- Engage positively with parents/carers in the promotion of children’s learning
- Adapt and respond positively and pro-actively to changes and expectations according to the school improvement plan and leadership requirements
- Have an understanding of assessment including the KS2 interim framework
- Have a creative and exciting approach to teaching
- Have an enthusiasm to lead a curriculum area
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
We can offer you:
- Children who love to learn and are happy coming to school
- On-going development opportunities to challenge and support you professionally
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills
- A dedicated and friendly staff, committed to rapid school improvement
- Supportive governors, parents and parish communities
- A strong Catholic ethos.
St Mary's has a dedicated staff team who are committed to giving our children a world class education! If you think you would like to be part of this forward thinking team, we would welcome your application for this exciting post within our school.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure for this post.
You are very welcome to visit our school. Please make an appointment through Lesa Potts, our Senior Administrator. Email: email@example.com Tel: 01208 73218
To apply for this role, please apply online using the 'Apply Now' button below.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 14th September 2017 (midnight)
Lesson Observation: w/c 18th September 2017 (to be arranged)
Interview Date: Friday 22nd September 2017